D. Works in Translation
1. (German) AMERICAN FREEWAY, Edited by Al Masarik and Rainer Wehlen
Augsberg: Maro Verlag, 1982
Taylor poetry: DER WESTEN (THE WESTERN POEM) • NOVEMBER 1974 • JAHRESENDE IN SAN FRANCISCO (ALL YEARS END IN SAN FRANCISCO)
E. Works Exhibited
1. AMERICAN RENEGADES
Boulder: University of Colorado, 1992
Taylor poetry: LINES WRITTEN A FEW HOURS BEFORE LEARNING THAT D.A.LEVY HAD SHOT HIMSELF TO DEATH.
[Also, Taylor ’s POLLUTED LAKE and OHIO CITY SERIES books.]
2. MEMORIES, MILESTONES, AND MIRACLES
Santa Ana: Charles W. Bowers Memorial Museum, 1993
Taylor poetry: CHASING HELEN
3. ART & POETRY
Citrus Heights: Mesa Verde Art Gallery, 1999
Taylor poetry: NOT QUITE JANINE
4. D.A. LEVY AND THE 1960s MIMEO REVOLUTION
Buffalo: University of New York, 2002
The Buffalo holdings of Taylor’s work were displayed.
5. D.A. LEVY AND CLEVELAND’S 1960s LITERARY AND CULTURAL SCENE
Cleveland: Cleveland State University, 2005
Some of CSU’s holdings of Taylor’s work were displayed.
1. POETS AT THE GATE
Flyer for second open reading on April 29, 1966
Taylor poetry: untitled poem (“MY POEMS ARE…”). [this may be only a fragment.]
2. CHRISTMAS ANTHOLOGY CARD, from Tom Kryss
Taylor poem: 3-25-66
3. THE D.A. LEVY BIBLIOGRAPHY
(online), compiled together with Alan Horvath (2002)
G. Audio / Video
1. d.a.levy and the Cleveland Mimeograph Revolution
DVD, reading from Levyfest 2005 at Cleveland State University. Bottom Dog Press, Huron Ohio.
2. IF I SCRATCH IF I WRITE, directed by Kon Pet Moon, aka Kon Petrochuk
104 minutes , DVD, 2005 . The final iteration of this video that started out as a shorter film, then video tape. Taylor interviewed .