This index includes collaborations by Ron Padgett with other writers and artists.
1. Berrigan, Ted; Joe Brainard, and Ron Padgett. SOME THINGS
New York: privately printed, 1963
First edition, loose mimeo sheets in plain unprinted paper folder, 100 copies, signed by all three contributors on the title page.
2. Berrigan, Ted, and Ron Padgett. SEVENTEEN
New York: privately printed, 1964
First edition, side-stapled sheets, 8.5” x 11”, 48 copies, mimeograph printed. Plays by Ron Padgett and Ted Berrigan, individually and collaboratively.
3. Berrigan, Ted, and Ron Padgett. NOH
New York: Lines Press, 1965
First edition, broadside, 8″ x 13″, 50 numbered and signed copies. Published as Linesheet 1.
4. Brainard, Joe, and Ron Padgett. 100,000 FLEEING HILDA
Tulsa: Boke Press, 1967
First edition, saddle-stapled in printed wrappers, 300 numbered and signed copies. Illustrations by Brainard.
5. Berrigan, Ted, and Ron Padgett. BEAN SPASMS
New York: Kulchur Press, 1967
First edition, Sewn signatures bound in printed and illustrated wrappers, 7.5” x 10”, 212 pages, 1000 copies. Cover art and illustrations by Joe Brainard.
6. Clark, Tom and Ron Padgett. BUN
New York: Angel Hair Books, 1968.
First edition, saddle-stapled in printed and illustrated wrappers, 9” x 12”, 500 copies. Cover art by Jim Dine.
7. Brainard, Joe; Tom Clark, Kenward Elmslie, Ron Padgett, and James Schuyler. WILD OATS
Calais: privately printed, 1966
First edition, corner stapled with printed cover, 14″ x 22″, 19 pages.
8. Dine, Jim, and Ron Padgett. THE ADVENTURES OF MR AND MRS JIM AND RON
New York: Cape Goliard Press in association with Grossman Publishers, 1970
9. Berrigan, Ted; Tom Clark, and Ron Padgett. BACK IN BOSTON AGAIN
Philadelphia: Telegraph Books, 1972
First edition, 44 pages. Foreword by Aram Saroyan. Cover art by Rudy Burckhardt.